Video of Lil Xan being rushed to hospital after consuming too many "Flamin Hot Cheetos" –

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || ]).push();

Lil Xan posted a video which confirmed him being hospitalized after eatting too many flamin sizzling cheetos. Pictures Lil Xan within the again ambulance hit the web and had followers guessing.

Lil Xan later took to Instagram dwell and mentioned “Ya, I went to the hospital right now. Getting able to pack for this tour. I simply need to let everyone know that I used to be within the hospital for not on account of any medication, however I assume I ate too many sizzling Cheetos and it ripped one thing in my abdomen open a little bit bit and I puked a little bit blood. So we good.”