Film released globally on Netflix on February 12th
Capitol Records will release To All The Boys: Always And Forever (Music From The Netflix Film) on February 12th – the day of the film’s global release on Netflix. The album pre-save has launched as the first trailer for the film was unveiled. The film – hailed by O Magazine as one of the “most-anticipated rom-coms of 2021” – is the third and final installment of the beloved Netflix franchise series To All the Boys, based on Jenny Han’s young adult book trilogy.
The label teamed up with Netflix, Awesomeness Films (a division of ViacomCBS) and ACE Entertainment on the 16-track collection, which features never-before-released songs by Leah Nobel, FLETCHER, Ashe and Jordan Suaste. See below for track listing.
The sequel, To All The Boys: P.S. I Still Love You, was released last February along with an accompanying soundtrack with songs by Ashe, Chaz Cardigan, Bad Child, Marina, OTR, The New Respects, Hanne Mjoen and many others.
NYLON praised the “killer soundtrack,” which has amassed more than 312 million combined global streams to date. Billboard observed, “it’s got a track list that can’t be missed.” Teen Vogue noted, “Life may never grant us the opportunity to date Lara Jean Covey or Peter Kavinsky IRL, but thanks to the release of a To All The Boys: P.S. I Still Love You soundtrack, we can at least pretend to live in a world of milkshakes and scrunchies.”
As Lara Jean Covey prepares for the end of high school and the start of adulthood, a pair of life-changing trips leads her to reimagine what life with her family, friends, and Peter will look like after graduation.
The film stars Lana Condor, Noah Centineo, Janel Parrish, Anna Cathcart, Ross Butler, Madeleine Arthur, Sarayu Blue and John Corbett. It’s directed by Michael Fimognari, written by Katie Lovejoy and based on the novel by Jenny Han. Matt Kaplan is producer.
- Beginning Middle End – Leah Nobel [Original Song Written for Film]
- Run For Your Money 0- The Greeting Committee [Previously Unreleased]
- Dream Girl – Anna of the North
- On Fire Again – FLETCHER [Original Song Written for Film]
- Eat Them Apples
- Beginning Middle End – The Greeting Committee [Original Song Written for Film]
- Won’t Let Go – Black Match
- If The World Ended Tonight – Jordan Suaste [Previously Unreleased]
- Until We Leave The Ground – Emmitt Fenn
- 17 – The Greeting Committe
- Oh No (I Think I’m In Love) – Blossoms
- In My Head – Peter Manos
- Unsung Songs – Ages and Ages
- The Same – Ashe [Original Song Written for Film]
- Beginning Middle End (Always and Forever Mix) – Leah Nobel [Original Song Written for Film]