Two hour special airs Sunday, April 5th on CBS
The Academy Country Music and Dick Clark Productions have revealed the complete list chart-topping hits and fan-favorite songs that will be performed during ACM Presents: Our Country, a new two-hour special hosted by CBS This Morning’s Gayle King, to be broadcast Sunday, April 5th from 8-10 pm ET/PT on the CBS Television Network and on CBS All Access. The special will feature intimate conversations and at-home acoustic performances with country music’s biggest stars, along with clips from past ACM Awards moments. It will be a night filled with entertainment, hope and reflection, bringing the healing power music to Americans at a time when they need it most.
Fans are invited to enjoy more performances by favorite country music artists on the ficial ACM Presents: Our Country Pre-Show on the Academy Country Music’s Facebook page as well as the Amazon Music Twitch channel on Sunday, April 5 at 7 pm ET/4 pm PT. Lauren Alaina, Ingrid Andress, Gabby Barrett, Lee Brice, Blanco Brown, Lindsay Ell, Riley Green, Mickey Guyton, Caylee Hammack, Ashley McBryde, Jake Owen, Carly Pearce, Tenille Townes and more will appear from their homes to share heartfelt messages with their fans and perform acoustic versions their hits. The Pre-Show will also pay tribute to six-time ACM Award nominee Joe Diffie with a special performance by Chris Young. Fans can gear up for the main event with the ACM Presents: Our Country Playlist on Amazon Music. Starting Monday, fans will be able to re-watch the full Pre-Show and the individual performances the ACM Facebook, Instagram and YouTube, as well as on the newly launched ACMOurCountry.com website.
Beginning today (Fri, Apr 3rd), the Academy invites Country Music artists and fans alike to share a musical moment by posting their own performances to social media, tagging an ficial Academy social media handle, and using #ACMOurCountry to participate in a celebratory curated feed performances featured on ACMOurCountry.com! This campaign will continue throughout the weekend leading up to ACM Presents: Our Country special on Sunday.
“The Country Music community came together in an incredible way – and very quickly – for “Our Country,” and that outpouring immediate artist support led us to develop a digital pre-show so that we could include even more artists in the Country Music celebration Sunday night,” states Damon Whiteside, CEO the Academy Country Music. “This allows more artists to share the positive messages support and togetherness with the fans.”
iHeartMedia’s leading country radio host and ACM Radio Award National On-Air Personality the Year Bobby Bones, a long-time ACM Lifting Lives supporter, will introduce the ACM Lifting Lives COVID-19 Response Fund during the telecast. ACM Lifting Lives, the philanthropic arm the Academy Country Music, created this fund to assist individuals working in the country music industry who are suffering a financial crisis as a result the pandemic.
ACM Presents: Our Country performances will include:
- Kelsea Ballerini – “homecoming queen?”
- Dierks Bentley – “I Hold On”
- Kane Brown & John Legend – “Last Time I Say Sorry”
- Luke Bryan – “Most People Are Good”
- Brandi Carlile – “The Joke”
- Eric Church – “Never Break Heart”
- Luke Combs – “Beautiful Crazy”
- Sheryl Crow – “I Shall Believe”
- Florida Georgia Line – “Blessings”
- Lady Antebellum – “What I’m Leaving For”
- Miranda Lambert – “Bluebird”
- Little Big Town – “Next To You”
- Tim McGraw – “Humble And Kind”
- Old Dominion (Matthew Ramsey and Trevor Rosen) – “Some People Do”
- Brad Paisley & Darius Rucker – “Mud On The Tires” & “Wagon Wheel”
- Thomas Rhett – “Be A Light”
- Blake Shelton & Gwen Stefani – “Nobody But You”
- Shania Twain – “Honey, I’m Home” & “Man! I Feel Like a Woman”
- Carrie Underwood – “Drinking Alone”
- Keith Urban – “Wasted Time”
- Kenny Rogers Tribute – featuring Brad Paisley & Darius Rucker performing “Lucille” & “The Gambler” and Luke Bryan performing “Coward Of The County”